Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hill Farm


This movie was so cute! I love the hungry chickens, the square sheep, and how all of the animals "popped" out of the barn. Okay, so I really, really liked the animation. The story was good too. The farmer and wife and shepherd are just living on this little pleasant farm and everything is fine. Then the well stops working and these tourists and a hunting party show up and things turn upside down. Life is starting to be a little crazy, when a huge black thundercloud rolls in and destroys the shepherds house. On the other hand, it seems all is set right by the storm - the water starts working again and the tourists and hunting party leave. I'm not exactly sure what I got out of this one, except maybe that sometimes it takes a storm to set things straight again. I loved the animation and the light humor in the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home